Saturday, May 10, 2014

[WP][Personal] If You Got One Whole Day Where You Were Both Unable to Feel Any Pain and Totally Indestructible, What Would You Do?

I would go and live my secret dream of being a stunt double, of course.

Or I would go and mediate then practice self-immolation. I want to know what it feels like to be warm all over my body. How it would feel to melt.
Then, I would try an conquer my fear of flying with jumping out of a plane without a parachute multiple times.
I would try and drink myself into a stupor and write and write and write and do copious amounts of drugs that I've always wanted to do without fear of dying or puking or getting really ill.
I would get into bare knuckle fights with Romanian gypsies and win lots of money. Which I would invest back into their community, because I'm a nice lady.
I would play wrestle with the dogs and let my limbs be their chew toys.
I just realized I could eat whatever I damn well please! Without worrying about getting violently ill or needing to be near a restroom.
I would skateboard a half pipe on top of the Sears tower.
I would instigate an asshole cop just so they can beat on me while someone puts it up on youtube and hopefully get fired.
BASE jumping always sounded friggin awesome.
And you don't even want to know about the intimate things...
If this were for 6 months or so, I would hike, everywhere!
Mountains, deserts, jungles....everywhere!

For me, if I were able to forgo pain and misery, it would also take away my fear, and thus my anxiety for doing pretty much every sorta dangerous thing I've wanted to do.

To be honest though, I'd most likely sit and light my fingers on fire while bored at the office. Then maybe try and get hit by a bus then go home and hang out with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment